Friday, June 13, 2008

i have scratched the surface and i'm bleeding

i have mounted an attack and lost sight of my enemy

i have launched a recovery mission out to sea and found it was me
 that washed away

i am out of words until it rains and we are here nor there in a year

Oh Hell consumed me and i live amongst the flames

Hope, i'm sure has seen me
but to take her hand i must lose and leave and believe she wanted me

Oh tangled weeds that wrap and strangle me, bare seeds of flowers instead so that as this 
 body falls to dust whats to come is beauty not ruin and unrest.

I found this writing this morning...i am not really in this place so full of despair it is so good to look back on something i wrote and see life has changed my heart took a direction even though circumstances haven't changed totally my heart has....i took the hand of hope and she does want me. today i am taking a deeper breath

No comments: